Customers come to Chiltern Bathrooms for advice, support and reassurance on creating bathroom spaces that suit their lifestyles. It may be to create a peaceful, relaxing bathing experience, a bathroom that works for a busy family with young kids, or to making bathing that little bit easier if you’re struggling with mobility issues.
We have worked with many customers to help make day-to-day cleanliness easier, safer and help promote and retain independence. We like to do this whilst not compromising on you being able to have a beautiful bathroom that both suits your needs and looks good!
Not only can we design a bathroom space that works for you now, we’re also mindful of what might work for you in future.
It’s important to ensure that for the elderly, or those with mobility issues, that you have exactly what you need to help retain as much independence and control as possible. This might be for bathing and showering, maximising space if mobility aids are required, or simply having taps that are easy to turn on and off.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
We listen to and work with you to help you choose the design, functionality and equipment you might need, both now and going forwards.
It’s important you have a practical space that you, and others in your home, can enjoy being in and that works well for you in all respects.
There are many different things to think about when designing and installing a bathroom. Even more so for those who need support with independent living.
Not only can we suggest products that can suit your needs in the bathroom, but there are a number of add-on features that we can help with too, such as grab rails and folding seats.
We hope that by working with you and really listening to you, we can understand your specific needs and design a bathroom that really works for you in every way!
If you’d like an idea of some of the safety features which we regularly include in our independent living bathrooms, please read on…
- Walk in shower bath – With walk in access via a door made of toughened glass.
- Easy to use shower – With riser rail that doubles as a grab rail and anti-scald safety feature built in.
- Seating – Walk in shower baths fitted with shower seats and neck pillows.
- Grab rails – Placed at strategic positions to provide assistance and reassurance. Some designs can be folded away when not required.
- Comfort height toilet – Slightly higher than the average toilet which means you won’t have to bend as much to sit down or get up.
- Anti-slip flooring – Recommended use of tiles with a good anti-slip rating so they don’t get slippery even when wet.
- Easy to clean – Clean lines and no awkward recesses make it easier to keep the bathroom clean.
GIVE US A CALL AND WE’D BE HAPPY TO HELP!
Chiltern Bathrooms provides a full installation and project management service which we hope takes the stress away from you.
For more information or to book a free home consultation to talk through your requirements, please call our friendly team on 01494 728882.
Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please just ask one of our team for more information.